Information you provide us
For EzyDVD.com.au to process your order, we need information such as your name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. Other information will also be collected with your permission from time to time. This will normally include preferences such as likes or dislikes.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser.
- Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the Store.
- By disabling cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by EzyDVD.com.au
- Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser.
- We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled otherwise, you will not be able to shop with us.
- Our cookies don't send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive.
How do we use the information?
Information that you have provided us will be used in three ways:
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To communicate to you new products and services and also at times, the opportunity to up take on special promotions or offers. You have the option to opt-out of this communication by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message or to change your preferences through My Account
- To generate a holistic but anonymous view of the EzyDVD.com.au customer base. This information will allow us to analyse trends and demographics to help EzyDVD.com.au improve on the services provided.
- It is important to note that we only send periodical communications to people who have "opted in" to receive it. We do not set out to "spam" our members in any way and honour their right to privacy.
Disclosing Your Information
Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of Élan Media Partners. Functions such as fulfilling and delivery of purchases, credit card payment authorisation, trend analysis, marketing and promotions, but all information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions and not for other usage.
Élan Media Partners will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities
- Partner Stores
With organizations that we operate but do not own, your information will be shared with that business. Please note, that we only go into partnerships with stores who have the same regard to Privacy as we do. We will not at any time share your financial information with the partner store.
- Industry Groups
From time to time we provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This may comprise data collected about you and other users to form aggregate results. However, we will not provide any direct personal information that identifies you as our customer.
- Overseas Recipients
At this time EzyDVD do not disclose information to overseas recipients. Should this change in the future this policy will be uploaded to include such information and individuals notified.
- Verification of Accounts
We do use various details to verify information given to us by our members. At times, we use:
- names on member accounts to compare with information on credit cards
- we use member phone numbers and email addresses provided to us to communicate with customers about payments
- we use member addresses to check against credit card billing addresses etc.
- in cases where fraud or other crime is suspected, we do communicate with Police, Banks and other relevant authorities
- Many of these checks are done manually and communication is handled carefully by a member of Élan Media Partners' own Customer Service team.
- Lost login and Password details
Many account holders often forget details such as their passwords and so are able to request an email be sent to them notifying them of their password.
- All information submitted to EzyDVD.com.au is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Customer credit card details are only used to process payment and are not saved in the EzyDVD.com.au system, we use eWAY to guarantee the best possible security for our online transactions. eWAY has multiple firewalls to protect important data and features 1024 bit data encryption. Your credit card information is stored on EzyDVD's web servers.
- Information sitting on the EzyDVD.com.au website is protected by state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology
Accessing Your Information
- Personal information provided by you can be viewed and changed by you if information provided is incorrect or out of date.
- EzyDVD.com.au provides you with the following tools to manage your information, the tools will evolve as the EzyDVD.com.au website evolves:
- My Account (To manage all personal details)
- If you need more assistance please contact our Customer Support team by email at email@example.com. Normal business hours are from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (AEST).
It is important that any information provided or purchases made by children have the consent of parents or guardians.
Other Privacy information you should be aware of
Sign out or close your browser once you have finished shopping within EzyDVD.com.au or associate partner stores. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence.
If you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your computer.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet and EzyDVD.com.au
- Further Privacy information can be obtained on the Australian Privacy Commissioner's Web Site
If you need more assistance please contact our Customer Support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Normal business hours are from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (AEST).
Should you wish to complain about our use of your personal information please contact:
PO Box 3531
Rhodes Shopping Centre
RHODES NSW 2138