Transformers: Beast Wars - Complete Collection (10 Disc Box Set) (DVD)
- The Transformers story continues in the acclaimed sequel! Centuries after the Great Wars between the... more »
- Childrens, TV Series
Centuries after the Great Wars between the Autobots and Decepticons, their descendents - the Maximals and Predacons - are at peace. Or so it seems... A rebel group of criminal Predacons and their heroic Maximal pursuers crash-land on a primitive world. Finding this strange planet has dangerous amounts of energy, they take on animal forms for protection, transforming into robots to do battle.
The BEAST WARS have begun! This groundbreaking 3D animation is an outstanding sequel to TRANSFORMERS G1 and originated new concepts in the Transformers mythos.
Contains all 52 episodes in 3 seasons with amazing special effects!
- World Exclusive Creator Commentaries and interviews: Cast and crew including Story editors, voice actors, writers, directors and animators
- Episode guide booklets with comic inserts and essays
- Character profiles, Toy Galleries and Commercials
- Deleted Scenes, Outtakes, Animatics and 3D Test shots
- Making of BEAST WARS documentary
- David Kaye (Megatron) and Garry Chalk (Optimus) Convention Panels
- Year of Release
- Run Time (minutes)
- DVD Region
- Number of Discs
- Disc Packaging
- Box set
- TV Series
- Science Fiction/Fantasy
- First Released
- Video Format
International Shipping Charges
|This item is classified as...||Asia Pacific||Rest of the world|